unfortunately due to predicted storms the boot sale on July 20th is postponed, we will keep you posted with a new date!
Posts By: Alison Paule
Our May event was a great success raising over £300, thanks again to Rob and the team at The Alleyns Head
Welcome to this month’s bulletin. We have a busy month ahead, we are celebrating our 7th Birthday at our AGM on the 29th September and will be looking for members to help out and share their timebanking stories. New member Nathalie will be leading our Cultural Cookery Club on the 10th September here at Kingswood house, let us know if you would like to join in.
September Diary Dates
Sunday 6th September: Kingswood Festival
Venue: Kingswood House, 12-8pm
Annual festival outside at Kingswood House. If you are interested in having a stall or helping on the day contact us at the office.
Venue: Kingswood House, 10.30—12pm
Our brilliant weekly, long term choir, led by talented musician Bronagh is restarting in September, please get in touch for details. No singing experience needed. Cost: 1 credit.
Tuesdays: Southwark Wellbeing Hub
Venue: Kingswood House, 11—1pm Drop in’ information service. Come along just to talk or to find out what activities are going on in Southwark to improve wellbeing. Cost: 1 credit.
Thursday 10th: Cultural Cooking Group
Venue: Kingswood House, 4—6pm
Join new member Natalie for our Cultural Cooking club. Please let us know if you plan to attend.
Thursday 1st October: Time Bank Action Group
Venue: Kingswood House, 10:30-12pm Got an idea for a trip or activity for the time bank? Come along and let us know! Earn: 2 credits.
Tuesday 29th: PGTB AGM at Kingswood House, 4-6pm, stories and cake!
· Wednesday 9th: PGTB will be singing at the Community Council meeting at St Barnabas Church, SE21 7DG, at 7pm. Come along and show your support plus have your say on local matters.
· Saturday 19th: 4ALL community Fair, 2-5pm All Saints Church Rosendale road. We will be having a time bank info stall, get in touch if you would like to help.
· Sunday 20th: Open House Weekend at Kingswood House, 1-4pm, open house with music from Beckenham Concert Band
· Thursday 24th: Picnic in the park, meet at Kingswood House at 11am to go together to Dulwich Park
· We will be looking for people to help out at our Black History Month event on Sunday 11th October so please get in touch if you would like to contribute. We will be building on the success of last years ‘Ships looked like Mountains’ event.
· Friday 30th October Advance warning that our friends at Rushey Green Time Bank will be celebrating their 16th Birthday with a party at the Calabash Centre, 26 George Lane SE13 6HH. If members would like to go as a group get in touch with us to arrange, should be a fun night!