Time4Lambeth is our Timebanking outreach project specifically focusing on Lambeth.
Interested in Timebanking in Lambeth? If so then Time4Lambeth is for you!
We are working to develop and grow Timebanking in Lambeth, through developing a network of hubs, so that more people can enjoy the benefits of Timebanking.
We work with any groups and organisations wanting to use the Timebanking model in that work. We can provide tailored support to achieve this, which can include:
- Introduction to Timebanking workshops / presentations for all stakeholders
- Free support to develop a Time Bank project including 1-1 training of staff responsible for the Time Bank, help with events and activities, member registration and introduction to time exchange facilitation
- Free access to and training and indefinite support with TimebankingUK’s specific Timebanking software ‘Time & Talents’
- Asset mapping workshops aiming to map skills and assets and elicit what participants might want to offer or receive
- Membership to a network of local Timebanking practitioners to provide mutual support, information, advice and guidance
- A flexible, responsive and collaborative approach to develop the Time Bank
Timebanking has great benefits for people’s health and wellbeing, as it prevents loneliness & isolation and provides people with a strong social network. Due to thist we actively search for partnership opportunities within the health sector, particularly with GPs for the purpose of ‘social prescribing’.
For more information please contact Time4Lambeth Coordinator, Funmi or Suzanne, on 02086700990 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time Bank Hubs:
We are currently supporting the development of a number of hubs in the Lambeth area. These include:-
Herne Hill – We are working in partnership with the local Parish to develop a Timebanking hub in Herne Hill. Members of the Herne Hill Time Bank Hub share their skills in the local area and lead on community events and activities.
Vauxhall – The Vauxhall Timebanking hub is being developed in partnership with VGERTA and is hosted at the Carmelita Centre. This hub connects local residents, supporting them to share their skills and develop their local community.
Vassall Road – The Vassall road Time Bank hub is based out of a Residential Care Home in the local area. Members share skills with the local residents, and members and residents earn time credits working on the Accessible Edible food growing project in the home.
Local people are welcome to join any of the Time Bank hubs and members are welcome to attend events and activities run by the other hubs.
If you are interested in joining a hub please contact Time4Lambeth Coordinator, Funmi or Suzanne on 02086700990 or at email@example.com to find out more.